We love our customers and want them to be 100% happy. We pride ourselves on giving great customer service and would love the opportunity to put a smile on your face again or to make things right! To receive a refund, customers must pay for shipment back to Yoga Zeal’s headquarters. Once the item is received and the condition is approved by Yoga Zeal, the customer will be refunded for the amount of the item they purchased minus any shipping fees.
● Custom or personalised orders
● Items on sale
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
● Do you accept cancellations?
● What can I do to make sure this mat is not slippery?
The mat can take some time to get used to and actually requires some ‘breaking in’ time. There can sometimes be a slick film on brand new mats as a result of the printing process. Our customers have found that with time and usage, the slickness of the mat dissipates. Also, some customers suggest wetting/spraying the mat with water before class. We highly recommend giving the mat 2-3 weeks of use to break in and become adjusted.
● How do I clean my yoga mat?
Daily Cleaning: Following your practice, wipe down/spot clean the yoga mat with a damp cloth and soap or with yoga mat spray. Air dry before rolling or using.
Deep Cleaning: Machine wash on cold, delicate setting with no spin cycle. Quickly remove from the washing machine after washing. Do not place in the dryer. Air dry.
*Please note that washing machine powers vary. Washing by hand is a safer option for your yoga mat.
It is recommended not fold the yoga mat, as this causes damage to the mat. Roll the yoga mat with the design facing outward.
● Are Yoga Zeal mats eco-friendly/environmentally conscience?
Yoga Zeal strives to cut down on environmental waste. Our yoga mats are made of 99% natural, biodegradable rubber and 1% polyester. We ship yoga mats in recycled packaging to help cut down on unnecessary waste. Additionally, we try to limit the number of packing materials by emailing receipts in place of including packing slips inside each package.
● I mostly do classical and gentle yoga, and am wondering if this mat would be a good choice for non hot yoga classes?
Yes, our mats can be used for general exercise and any type of yoga practice.
● How textured is the bottom of the mat? I don’t have trouble slipping on the mat I have – I just have trouble with the mat slipping on the floor.
The mat definitely won’t slide around and provides a great grip to the floor
● Can Yoga Zeal mats be regularly washed in the washing machine like the cleaning instructions suggest? How does it hold up over time being thrown in the wash?